02 July 2011

Random Is My Middle Name

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4 and write the sentence here: "Alek still struggled, holding his breath for what felt like minutes, but his lungs finally rebelled." (from Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld))
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What’s there? a bar stool
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? The Colbert Report
4. Without looking, guess what time it is: around 5 or so
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 5. I win 
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? kids playing outside
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? walking my dog and getting the mail
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? my blog. duh
9. What are you wearing? University of Pennsylvania shirt, denim capris, bracelets
10. Did you dream last night? can't remember
11. When did you last laugh? my memory sucks
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? my posters of various things: London, St. Scream, Ville Valo, Sasuke from Naruto, etc...
13. Seen anything weird lately? my shorter hair... o_O
14. What is the last film you saw? The Italian Job (2003)
15. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? I would save a big bit for college and the rest to a personal travel fund.
16. Tell me something about you that I don’t know. I'm scared of spiders.
17. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you change? the list goes on and on...
18. Do you like to dance? hell no
19. What do you think of the president? he's the president
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? ... idk
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?  ... idk
22. Would you ever consider living abroad? of course! I just need a job and money...
23. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates? if there are any religious psychos in there, forget heaven and hell, please erase my existence

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...