06 December 2011

My Halloween Christmas Gift

I've been pretty bad with adding pictures of my tiny planet. Gomenasai. But here it finally is!


It's about time I remembered to post up my "Halloween" outfit. I figured it was going to be cold, so I added the poncho. Even when trick-or-treating was cancelled for me and my buds, I still wore it.


This is the corset my mom bought for me at the Renaissance Fair, and I love it so much. With it being hand-made and in good quality, I try not to wear it often. But it helped me realize how much I abuse my own back. @_@
(It laces up in the front and back.)

As a bonus, I finished this picture for art class a while back. It was a pain in the arse and took many hours to complete.


3 comments:

KK said...

The picture for art class is really cool. I like your corset too. :)

Melanie~Light said...

thankies, KK! ^_^

Tenebris In Lux said...

That's a very lovely corset! And handmade too? Awe-some! :-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...