25 March 2012

March 2012 Update

The school year is coming to an end and it's kinda scary. I've been so wrapped up in finishing things up, preparing for college, and finding time for myself that I barely had the time to update here! Excuses, excuses I know...

Because I haven't had many new ideas, I am still looking through my fifty or so drafts that I may post later on. I bought some new music lately that may stimulate some creativity again, but I still need to light a fire under my butt. Really, I need to stop making excuses...

Anywho, I'll be down in DC next weekend to see the gorgeous sakura trees in bloom. Hopefully there will be at least one beautiful tree to take a picture of. It's scary how quickly everything is blooming this year. My allergies are really kicking in.

While I'm down there I really want to checkout the Smithsonian museums down there. I have far too many fond memories of visiting the really cool exhibits. One I am ecstatic for is The Art of Video Games at the American Art Museum. As one who is too "hardcore" for a casual gamer and too "casual" for a hardcore gamer, I will cry if I miss out on this. (You reading this, dad?!)

And thank you to Oancitizen on That Guy with the Glasses for stimulating my interest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...