A few posts ago, To Conclude 2010 was basically an overview of what mattered to me. I would go and reminisce on the old news on health care reform, the Tea Party, Korea, the miners in South America, and the economy in limbo... but I'm a self-centered brat. Obviously. :P
Now I will mention the bands/artists, albums, and songs that meant a lot to me this year, regardless when they came out. (I swear that I rip off of Tenebris in Lux too much...)
1. Dommin, the boys who toured with HIM in the states this year. Probably the best performance that March night. Too bad I missed them with The Birthday Massacre in September. :'(
2. Diminished 7, the band Tenebris introduced me to.
3. Type O Negative, who lost their beloved singer and bassist. RIP, Pete.
4. Emilie Autumn, an amazing musician and singer who tested the boundary of my music preference. I hope I can get her autobiography...
5. Marilyn Manson. Don't make me re-explain why. :P
1. Love is Gone - Dommin
2. Bloody Kisses - Type O Negative
3. Scream - Ozzy Osbourne
4. Greatest Hits 1970-1978 - Black Sabbath
5. Screamworks: Love in Theory and Practice - HIM
6. Unbeautiful - Lesley Roy
7. Enchant - Emilie Autumn
5. "In the Arms of Rain" - HIM <- I hate lyric-only videos... *sigh*
And the song - um... "mash-up" - that made me laugh so hard that it is an honerable mention for 2010: