16 January 2018

Update: First Reaction of 2018

Hello, dear viewers!

It might take some time for me to work on fresh content because finally, FINALLY, I am gainfully employed!


I started just over a week ago and the hours are kinda long; however, the first real step into adulthood has happened for me. Not too shabby for a May 2016 graduate to get the first job over a year and a half later with benefits in one of the more expensive cities in the United States. Having my own place to live alone is still a long way to go, but the fact I'm making gains towards it is a plus.

Hell, I'm more psyched that planning a vacation in Japan is much closer to reality than ever before. I need to actually use what I've been learning incrementally.

So, yeah, 2018 has started off pretty well for me. How's the rest of the world?





WHATTHEFUCKINGSHITWHATTHEFUCKWHOSHOTTHATFUCKINGMISSILEWE'REGOINGTOWARIFWE'RENOTDEADWHOWHATWHYHOW--


WHO IS THE MOTHER FUCKER WHO THOUGHT "I'M BORED! LET'S BLOW UP A FRACTION OF THE BIGGEST MILITARY EMPIRE IN THE HISTORY OF EVER SO EVERYONE IS TERRIFIED AND FUCKS UP THE ENTIRE PLANET FOR EVERY SINGLE ORGANISM FROM THE ORANGE MONKEY TO A FUCKING FLEA?!" I FUCKING JOKED ABOUT HUMANITY BEING STUPID AND THANK YOU FOR PROVING MY POINT AS WE NOSEDIVE STRAIGHT INTO NUCLEAR ARMAGEDDON AND WE NEVER GOT TO COLONIZE MARS OR THE MOON --


...


-- AND FUCK YOU FUCKER WHO "PUSHED THE WRONG BUTTON" WHO WAS THE FUCKER WHO DESIGNED THAT ARCAIC ASININE SYSTEM WHY DID IT TAKE 20-40 FUCKING MINUTES TO RESOLVE THIS FUCK UP WHY WHAT THE HELL UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT WHAT THE --




...



My body's gonna give out before I'm 40 at this rate... if I ever make it to 40.



FUCK 2018



Where is my figure skating crack when I need it most? I don't care if it'll be my twelfth viewing, I need to calm down by watching something teeth-rottingly positive, cheerful, and uplifting before I drown in my and the world's pessimism.

At least I'm looking forward to the Olympics next month. That's another first to celebrate... right?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...