03 October 2011

October 2011

Yet another make-over!

Since it's getting colder, I've been in a much better mood than during the hot, sticky, humid awfulness called summer. Now I can walk anywhere I want without anyone giving me looks for wearing dark clothes! That happened many times in DC while I had a black top and black cargo pants. More comfy than those flip-flops for sure...

Yesterday I went to the Renaissance Faire in the cloudy, freezing cold. But I loved every minute of it. I always found that time period and theme to be very interesting... especially the music. (Silly simple-minded, Fangirl.) If only I did not forget my stupid camera I would have uploaded them. Though on the bright side, I was not under pressure to capture everything on sight. I could walk around and enjoy the food, costumes, antics, and jousting to my hearts content.

And I bought my first corset! Once I got it on and paid for it (with mom's help), I wore it all day. Surprisingly, I was really warm and comfortable! Too bad it was so pricy that everything I'll get for Christmas will be super cheap... T-T

Everything else in life is just fine and dandy. School has become rather interesting since I seemed to have acquainted my self with a few transfer students. My friend from China returned this year and she's helping a bit with the Mandarin I'm learning via Rosetta Stone. Who'd think "bike" would be such a long and hard thing to say in Chinese?!

Anticipate the usual unusual posting schedule I adapt very often. See you later this month!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Tenebris In Lux said...

I hate flip flops too. *high-five*

A lot of times I'll beat myself up for not bringing a camera to an event, but after awhile you just enjoy it for yourself. It's the memory that stays in your head, no? (But pictures can help cement that .. heh)

I still need to find a real-deal corset. Once I get that invisible job, of course :-P

We have a new transfer student from China. A lot of people make fun of his horrible English and thick accent, but I love his accent! And he can calculate stuff in his head that a normal person would use a calculator for, too o_0

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...